If you have already paid for something on your personal card and would like to (fully or partially) offset the cost from your Ben budget you can submit a reimbursement request.

Please note❗️this feature is only available if your company allows it on the card; if you follow these instructions and cannot see the ability to request a reimbursement then it is likely you do not have the capability on that card.

How to submit a Reimbursement Request πŸ“

1. Head to the card you'd like the reimbursement amount to be deducted from.

2. Click the three dots next to your card. This will bring up the sidebar from which you can request the reimbursement.

3. Complete the Reimbursement Request form by adding:

  1. The details of your purchase

  2. The details of the personal account you'd like like to receive the reimbursement

  3. A receipt and any additional notes.

  4. Click 'Request Reimbursement' to submit.

Please note❗️it is key to make sure you have enough funds on your Ben Card to cover the reimbursement (including any difference from currency conversion).

What happens next?

Your request is now pending πŸŽ‰ and the amount will immediately be deducted from your allowance.

Your company's Ben Admins (usually someone from your People or Finance team) will receive and review your Reimbursement Request. You'll then receive an email to let you know whether your request has been approved or declined.

When to expect your reimbursement!

Check out our help article here on when you should expect to receive your reimbursement.

If you need any further help with submitting a reimbursement request, please get in touch with our Support Team via our live chat πŸ‘‰

Did this answer your question?