If you do not have sufficient funds on your card, you have the following options:

If available, purchase a gift voucher or credit from the merchant and pay the remainder with your personal card.

Your Company may also have made the following options available to you (please check with us or your company if the purchase is eligible first!)

  1. Reimbursement: You can pay with your personal card and submit a reimbursement claim with a receipt

  2. Payroll Deduction: Ask Ben/Your Company to top up the difference and your company will settle with you via payroll

  3. Credit: Your Company may allow you to borrow from future allowances.

Did this answer your question?